After listening/reading commentaries on Freedom and Gainako, especially quotes from someone I call a brother, Omar Jallow, and his other "political twister" Gibrael Fadigha, I am forced to conclude that some of these young men are trapped in empty and blind support. For the records, I have had this dialogue with the duo numerous times, and not one reason, did they ever give me, other than wallowing in so-called development projects aka mighty white elephant projects. What is surprising is both claim to be concerned citizens, and like to play the sympathy card in acknowledging the wrongs done by the criminal regime, but if they believe that much about this administration being wrong, why are they still hanging onto the criminals? I believe both need to know that there is both a crime and risk in associating with the criminal, because that tantamount to crime. Take an example, Omar's Uncle, Imam Baba Leigh was tortured to death point. The late Daba Marena is Gibrael's own brother in law. That is just to bring it to closer to them. So the two, apart from even what is close to them which they will only say they care in words and not actions, how would we expect they will be genuine on other matters? In anyway, big embarrassment awaits some of them, because people and governments will go, and the Gambia will stay. In my view, for a habitual criminal like Jammeh, it is criminal and hypocrisy to keep enjoying the lime light on GRTS, handshakes in DC, mighty hotel reservations, medal decorations, and overall just ending the show of being associated with Jammeh. It comes with political fame and prestige and you cannot deny that you are enjoying such prestige. The funny part is they have been strategizing to counter the demonstrators and the kind of useless undertaking is just nerve-breaking. They keep enjoying all the limelight on even the online radios and newspaper, something that the very party is affiliated with denies others. That is a big shame! The danger in blind support is that you proved to be a dependent person with no capability to see, hear and think for yourself, and you continue to hang onto whatever the farting master on the chair coughs and belches.

Like I told another friend who is doing blind support with Jammeh. If any of you sandwich yourself between Gambians and Jammeh, you will be trampled on. I think a clear message is to give people space....otherwise trample on them as they show no sympathy, empathy, and true concern to the human rights violations in the Gambia.  It is at that time...and serves tough love for those of them doing political romance with Jammeh and tyranny. Since both are reading this, you might as well tell Jammeh and his delegates to take the exit door as time ran out!!!

"There is no god but Allah; & Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger"

Kind Regards,
Yero.