It is a sad news indeed.  My condolences to Demba and the rest of the family. May Allah grant her Jannah.

Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 21:54:26 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Obituary --Gainako's Demba Baldeh Lost His Mother
To: [log in to unmask]

Obituary -Gainako's Demba Baldeh Lost His Mother

Comrades -

"Every soul shall taste of death ...." (Al Quran, Surah 3 - Al-Emran, Verse 185).

The sad news is flying on the wings of the passing wind. Gainako's vibrant activist, Demba Baldeh, lost the mother (Daa-Kumba Sowe) in the Gambia today August 30th 2014. The sad news is extended to all our readers, friends, families and the large family of communities. The Late Daa-Kumba is survived by many grandchildren, daughters, and sons; the most outspoken, Demba Baldeh, is no stranger to both Gambia's political sphere and the large media fraternity.

On behalf of the large Gainako family, we are quite saddened by the sad news and we extend our heartfelt condolences as we enter into a period of mourning to pay our last respect. We ask you all to join us in solemn prayers to ask God (Allah Rahmaan) to elevate the deceased and all those of ours that passed to the heights of heaven (Jannatul-na'eem) and to give the family the strength to move on.

A Poem: Mother in memory!

Mother -we called and we heard no answer
we felt your hands and feet
we felt your beautiful forehead
we now know the wings of the wind carries the sad news
we are preceded by the colds hands of death
that Daa-Kumba Sowe of beloved memory is gone.

Mother -your one time smile struck us hard
we are now deafened to our ears
blinded to our eyes
crippled to our feet
and mourning with our warm hearts
all because of your sudden passing.

Rest in peace Daa-Kumba and till again when we see, may the lord give you the best of receptions.

-Sent on behalf of entire Team Gainako.

King regards,
Yero.

"There is no god but Allah; & Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger"

Kind Regards,
Yero.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい