Yero.

From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 18:05:16 -0500
CC: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Yero:
Apparently there's a block by MSN that's affecting all hotmail users in ICORS Listserve. Until this is resolved, we can't do anything from our end. We had this issue before and it was resolved by MSN. Meanwhile, of you have an alternate email that's not hotmail you can subscribe, that could be a workaround.
Let me know what you want to do in the unfortunate circumstances.
Thanks for your patience.

Sent from my iPhone