Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 13:51:15 +0100
From: Alison Hewitt <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Gambia to Live and Work

Greetings Brother.

I have been reading your Web Page and write to seek your advice and a
few things.  I am 33 and born in England of Jamaican Parents.

I am going to the Roots Festival for the first time this year with the
view to:-  Afirm myself with Africa my ancestral home.  To reconnect
with Africa and my Africanness.  To make investigate the avenues
available for the Production, Manufacture and Distribution of fashion
garments.  ( I also design clothes).  To investigate the pros and cons
of living and working in Gambia.

Can you help me at all?   Is Gambia a cotton grower?  Is there
seamstresses?  Manufacturing houses?  Who should I approach such people?

Please contact me at:  [log in to unmask]

MANY THANKS.

Alyson