Greetings,
One of my professors who is retiring has given me several boxes
of books which I would in turn like to donate to some institution in
Gambia, such as Gambia College or the National Library. There are a lot of
fairly up to date anthropology textbooks as well as a lot of stuff on
Africa, and I imagine that many of them would be extremely useful.  The
problem is that, being an impoverished graduate student myself, I am in no
position to pay for shipping for these boxes.  If anyone out there knows
of a container going anyway (unfortunately the books are in Seattle right
now, which is a bit out of the way), I would appreciate more information.
I am happy to store these books until they could be shipped (although
waiting TOO long would surely result in both obsolence and mildew).
 All the best, Ylva