From: Robin Vann Lynch <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Opportunities

From: "Cassandra D. Caldwell" <[log in to unmask]>

Derrick or Robin - Could you forward this to the caucus?

Job opportunities

From: "Natalie Gansop"  <[log in to unmask]>

Good afternoon all:

I have included in the body of this e-mail, a number of opportunities that I
and consultants at Johnson Enterprises, Inc. are working on.  As always,
they are with Fortune 500 companies and are diversity focused.  My challenge
to you is to circulate this information such that we get someone of color to
be hired for these opportunities because if our client is not provided with
one of us, they will hire one of themselves.

If any of them appeal to you and your experience, or someone you know,
please do not hesitate to contact me.  My contact information is located
below.

Thank you and be well,
Natalie Gansop

NY based diversified financial services firm seeks individual for a
VP-Client Management opportunity.   This is a marketing and sales driven
opportunity where the incumbent should have 5-10 years brand management,
strategic marketing or marketing/sales experience.  Their role is to design
marketing plans to increase charge volume and market share, improve customer
satisfaction and retention and increase revenues and reduce suppression.
There is the promotion and support of sponsorship marketing, firm members
and acquisitions.  The incumbent will be a change agent in a dynamic
environment.  Must know business marketing strategies, market development,
planning and management; with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
BA/BS with MBA needed.
Salary:  $100K - $114K + Bonus
Relocation is available

The same company seeks a Director of External Enterprise Management. This
is an internal consultant who will be project driven and looking at the
internal business units to determine outsourcing needs.  The appropriate
candidate has a finance background, preferably with some management
consulting/business planning/strategic planning experience with a Fortune
500 company.  This is a high profile opportunity within a strongly
structured team headed up by a dynamic VP who wants her team to enjoy their
job.  You must be assertive and have excellent consultancy skills with a
minimum or 4 years experience in the above areas, BA/BS with MBA.
Salary:  to $100K + Bonus
Relocation is available

A NY based investment bank seeks Audit professionals at the Associate level
and there are a number of opportunities available within the organization.
All require a minimum of 2 years experience to include accounting or
management reporting, preferably within the investment banking or financial
services industries, in internal audit or operations or public accounting.
Must be team oriented, able to think strategically, manage multiple
projects, build relationships and have high quantitative skills.
Salary:  Competitive
Relocation is available though they prefer local candidates

A Pharmaceutical/consumer products firm in NJ is staffing up their
Staffing/College Relations area within their HR department.  They need a
Director/Manager Strategic Staffing, Manager of College Relations and
College Relations Coordinator.
The Director/Manager requires 5-10 years recruiting experience some of which
should have been in a centralized staffing environment.  There is customer
development and direction of all aspects of recruiting, strategically and
practically. Staff development is key.  BA/BS and a track record of
demonstrated achievement.
Salary:  $65K - $100K + Bonus + Options
Relocation is available

The Manager of College Relations requires BA/BS with 5-7 years college
relations experience, preferably on the corporate side (vs the academic
side), with MBA/MS preferred.  Will direct and coordinate all college
relations activities for the company, develop strategies for undergrad
recruiting and serve as point of contact with targeted colleges.
Salary:  $65K - $85K + Bonus + Options
The College Relations Coordinator requires BA/BS with 1-3 years experience
in college relations.  This person supports the Director and Manager of
University Relations and will coordinate all campus related activities
including schedules, contact lists, correspondence, interview materials,
logistics, etc.  Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational
skills need.  Must be able to multitask.
Salary:  $40K - $50K +
Prefer not to relocate

I hope to hear from you.  Have a wonderful day!

Natalie H. Bullock Gansop
Executive Search  ( Research Consultant
NBG Enterprises
129 N. 72nd Street
Harrisburg, PA 17111
(717) 565-1976 (v)
(717) 561-1615 (f)

"Whatever we believe about ourselves and our ability comes true for us."

-Susan L. Taylor

Cassandra D. Caldwell, M.P.A.
Graduate Administrative Associate
Department of Human and Community Resource Development
The Ohio State University
2120 Fyffe Road, Ag. Admin. Bldg., Room 250
Columbus, OH 43201
614-292-1354
614-292-7007 (fax)

<<<<

Robin Vann Lynch
The Ohio State University
Doctoral Candidate
School of Educational Policy and Leadership,
Department of Cultural Studies
GAA, Office of Minority Affairs, Retention Services
African American Mentoring
1030 Lincoln Tower
1800 Cannon Drive
Columbus, OH 43210