I gotthis from a friend here. I do not know how true it is, butI thought I should share it with you all just incase.... You can contact your local police dept. for verification if you want to. My friend said he contacted the KY state dept. here and they confirm that it is happening in some big cities.

God speed!

Pa Mambuna

POLICE WARNING:

One of the officers who works with the D.A.R.E. program has passed along
the following warning and asked that it be shared with all drivers.  This
is an extremely serious matter:

If you are driving after dark and you see a car without its headlights
on......

DO NOT FLASH YOUR LIGHTS !!!!!!!!!
DO NOT BLOW YOUR HORN OR MAKE ANY SIGNALS TO THE DRIVER OF THE OTHER CAR.

There is a new common gang initiation "game" going on on the streets:
The new member being initiated drives along without his headlights on until
someone notices and flashes their headlights or makes some sort of other
action to signal the driver.  The gang member is now required to chase
the car and shoot at or into the car in order to complete his or her
initiation requirements.

Make sure you share this information with your family, friends and anyone
else you can reach.  If you have any questions or information, please call
your local police department.

Please take this seriously.  This is not a joke.  Please pass this on to
everyone you know - e-mail and in person.
It could save someone's life.