Gambia-L,

The Gambian community in the greater Washington, D.C. area will be hosting a reception in honour of His Excellency Ambassador Crispin Grey-Johnson on Friday June 11th at The Sumner School Musuem and Archives.

We ask that you join us at this occasion where we will express our heartfelt gratitude to the Ambassador for the excellent work he has done for the Gambian community and in the international arena.

All are welcome to come show appreciation for his support and friendship.

We also ask that you kindly inform all friends and family who may wish to attend this reception.

Again, the reception will take place at:

The Sumner School Museum and Archives
1201 17th Street, N.W.
(17th St. N.W. & M Street)
Washington, D.C.

on Friday June 11, 1999, between 6 - 8:30pm

For more information, please contact:

Modou Camara - 301-260-0730

Sukai Prom-Jackson - 202-726-9006, 202-473-4758 (work)

June Bland - 202-726-4986

Latir Downes-Thomas
http://wwp.icq.com/11908313