> As I already said, I intend to post my reaction, by tomorrow, Saturday, but
> someone, who is quite versed with computers, has just sent me a private
> e-mail, asking me to take note of the fact that Malafy Jarju's piece on Essa
> Sey's appointment was "not original".
>
> According to the person who sent me the private e-mail, Malafy's piece was
> definitely sent to him, from another computer by someone, although the IP
> number of that machine had been removed, when Malafy posted the article to
> Gambia L, using his (Malafy's) name.
>
> In other words, the person who sent me the private mail is saying that the
> piece was sent to Malafy, from another e-mail, and then Malafy posted it to
> the L, using his (Malafy's) name and e-mail account. That's why, according
> to the person who sent me the private mail, if you look at Malafy's posting
> to the L, it has these signs <<<<<<<<<< on the border.
>
> I hope the piece was not sent to Malafy Jarju by Matarr Njie (laughs).
> Anyway, expect my reaction tomorrow.
>
> Ebrima Ceesay,
> Birmingham, UK

Hey Ebrima,

I am sorry to say that the person that sent the e-mail to you in private
and yourself, are a little bit behind on the capabilities of the e-mail
technology today. Don't be fooled, an original message can originate
from any source, then copied, edited, or forwarded, without anyone
being able to trace initial compositional site.

I know Mafy has access to multiple PC's and thus can compose a piece
of mail from one machine and then forward to another, how ever he want to.

Trust me I have dealt with several situations like this before. For me alone,
at work, I have 3 e-mail addresses alone in three different servers. You can
never guess where this one is originating from. :>))))))

For one, I can compose a piece at home, send it to work, or vice versa, and
then send it to the L or any destination, just for convenience sake.

Hopefully, this will enlighten you, a bit, on today's e-mail technology.

Piece
King Solomon