Brother Habib wrote:

  "Solomon
  Before you jump into  any conclusions check out the facts and the author of that piece.
  Remember it is not everything that is written or said that may be the truth . Many times such stories are designed to divert attention or scare us.
  Personally ,I think violence is not the solution to ant problem no matter what your belief
  Habib

Hey Chief,

I do not jump into conclusion as quickly as you may think. But since we have tragically experienced
this, not very long ago, in East Africa. This should be a wake-up call or eye-opener for us to realize that
this sort of coward acts, can happen, again and again, on our soil at any given day or time.

We should be against such barbaric acts being brought into our Motherland, in the first place.

BTW, I was up for the ALD and never saw you in any of the events. What's up with that?:>))))))

Looking forward to seeing soon

Peace
King Solomon