Mbye Jabang,

Thank you very much for letting us know about Aunt Rashida condition. I have in fact wondered abou her a couple of times, for she was an active participant on Gambia-L.

I am sure all those were here during that time have missed her contributions. Wishing her a speedy recovery so that she can rejoin us soon.

A. Kabir Njie.

Modou Mbye wrote:

Asalaamu alaikum G-Lers,

Alhamdulillah, Allahumma salli wasallim alaa Nabiyyina Muhammad.
The inspirational and ever cheerful elder of Gambia-L, Aunty Rashida has been kept away from us with her valuable inputs by eye problems, and I am please asking all to make du'aa for her speedy recovery. Alhamdulillah, wa Asalullahul adheem Rabbul Arshil Adheem an yashfeehaa, 'We
ask Allah the Supreme, lord of the Magnificent Throne to cure her'.
Aunty Rashida wrote to me:

<<How are you doing and the studies there?
Insha'Allah all is well.  It is surely the dua's of children like you that is
responsible for the improvement in my eyes.  So PLEASE continue to keep me in
your dua's -- as I do you, and all my children, in mine.

I'm guessing that you picked up my message from Quantum's Homepage links.
The young folks at Quantum are MINE!  Not only are they bringing technology
home to The Gambia, teaching and reaching out -- there is never a time I've
been to their offices that Salat is not stopped for by nearly every
individual there.  I'm more proud of that fact than their other achievements.
 Quantum's Muhammed Jah is one of my Gambian children -- and it was only
while he was here with his wife, Isatou, that he told me of the changes to
Quantum Website since I last saw it.  I had not been doing any reading for
more than two months.

Well that's about all for this time of the morning -- here its almost 2:30
a.m. -- so I'm going to catch some rest before Fajr.

Thanks for your message.  Insha'Allah we'll all see each other back in The
Gambia one day.  Salaams, Aunty Rashida>>

The inspirational and ever cheerful elder of Gambia-L has been kept away from us with her valuable inputs by eye problems and I am asking all to make du'aa for her speedy recovery. Alhamdulillah, wa Asalullahul adheem Rabbul Arshil Adheem an yashfeehaa, 'We
ask Allah the Supreme, lord of the magnificent throne to cure her'.
Allahumma salli wasallim alaa Nabiyyina Muhammad. Wasalaam.
Modou Mbye