Amadou,
I forgot to add thus from my source.
There were times when Njagan had no food and became wild and the natives
of the village became afraid. As a result a lady volunteered to tame him
and that was how the( jatt ) came about and since then it became a
tradition that the zimba is calmed through( salimuhamad  dikum dakum
etc. NON LA LABI DOHEH BEH TABI AJANA.

Chi Jamma . Bro .Sheikh Tejan Nyang