First of all, I would say congrats to Hotlanta Soccer Team for a well fought
effort in the tournament and eventually holding off a very dangerous Senegalese
Team, that dismantled Habib's Washington DC Team in the semis. The Champs,
the Hotlanta Boys, scored 2 early goals in the first half and that was all they needed
to lift up the trophy at the end. The game was witnessed by about 2 to 3 thousand
or greater (estimated) spectators from all over the US, Europe, and Gambia.

Hello Brother Habib, what do you say?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!:>)))))))

It was a great pleasure to meet our great Aunt Rashida, Soffie Ceesay, Dr. Janneh and the
Knoxville group, the Seattle Crew, and other colleagues and friends. It sure was a blaaaaassssst!

It was noted that people were from all over, such as Detroit, Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami, Seattle,
Oslo, London, Canada, Knoxville, North Carolina, Virginia, Chicago, Nashville, Maryland,
New York, Pennsylvania, Boston, and Gambia, just to name a few!!

Miami are you ready???? Here we come!!!!!

Peace

King Solomon

(DJ King Solomon)