as from my own experience I experienced the problem of Malaria.

After I stayed in Gambia for 3 good month in rain season 1998 for my marriage with my Gambian husband I finaly returned home to Germany suffering from malaria, although I took the Chloroquine that I was sold in Gambian pharmacies.

I was very weak when I came to the "Berhard Nocht Institute for Tropical Deseases" in Hamburg Germany and there I was told that it was almost "too late". There I was informed, that I almost lost my life because the Chloroquine is useless against the Malaria in the West African Regions.  Merfloquine/Lariam is the medication that can securely help.

If you are interested in more information please reply or look at http://www.bni.uni-hamburg.de/ or http://www.dtg.mwn.de/dtg_e/indexeng.htm

I would be very happy if this information could help to safe lives.

A. Prox