Kabir,
Well no need to apologize. An illness to one of ours is no longer private.
We all wish Fat Touray the best. Take care!!!

Regards,
Baboucarr Sillah

PS: To everyone who has my email as <[log in to unmask]>, please reset your
address books to this hotmail <[log in to unmask]> address as it will no
longer be valid after the the 12th. October.