Ebou
I just came back from a trip (LA) so I will not be able to make it .
May Allah make it a successful event.
Habib

Ebou Secka wrote:

>               Just a reminder that the forthcoming Maulid in Kansas
                City will be held this Saturday, September 18th. Everyone
                is invited to this great event.
                Kansas City weather has unseasonbly dropped. Below are
                the predicted temps.
                THUR       FRI         SAT         SUN         MON
                74         79          81          74          72
                These are the highs, lows are in the upper 50's. It gets
                real chilly during the early morning hours.

                For more information, please call 913 384-6288 or 913
                888-8443.
                Once again we invied everyone to come and join KC.

                Wasalaam

                Ebou Secka