The UK One World Linking Association has a conference at the Council House in Bristol on Sat Oct 16th from 10.00 to 4.00 all about links between community and school groups int the UK and corresponding groups mainly in the third World.  There will be 100 people there with interests in The Gambia, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, S Africa, and probably India, China, Japan.  If you interested in long term friendship links you will find 100 people at Bristol with the same interests.  For further information look at [log in to unmask] of ask for a programme/booking form.  (As my personal interest happens to be The Gambia, I hope there will be lots of Gambians and their friends!!)   See you there!

Mike Carrick, Bromsgrove, near Birmingham UK.  Tel 01527 873135.