From: [log in to unmask]>Malanding S. Jaiteh
To: [log in to unmask]>Momodou Mbye Jabang
Sent: Monday, September 27, 1999 8:23 AM
Subject: We continue to pray.

Momodou Mbye,

As we follow the news from your part of the world on TV, our hearts and prayers are with you all.

May Allah protect us all.

Malanding S. Jaiteh
Landscape Ecology & Ecosystem Science
School of Forestry and Wood Products
Michigan Technological University
Houghton, MI 49931
Ph. (906) 487-3417    Fax: (906) 487-2915
email: [log in to unmask]