I had not intended to do this but you have forced me to. Here are some of the messages I received, not from "friends" as in your case, but people who share my opinion!:  By the way I recognise at least four of your "friends" just from their choice of words. It is just one of them that surprises me but I can't blame him for he is an emptier barrel than me in spite of what he thinks of himself!

Kabir.

I have been laughing here when I read your exchanges with Habib.  You
have unveiled their hypocricy when it comes to having a principle.

Yes
I was here reading Habib's response and am laughing over it. He tried to be a
victim.

Kabir,

This topic is a legitimate political issue. You  made my sunday. Follow it to the end. We need people who call a spade a spade.

Kabir,

You have not changed since those years in halfdi, but he  had it coming. This guy has been saying so much nonsence on the list for such a long time. BRAVO.