Good luck and safe journey Mr.Loum to you and your family.

our respect,love and appreciation for you and for the Uiversity of Wshington
without whose generosity the Gambia-L would probably not have existed today.

Be confident that all of us will pray for you and your family for a safety
arrival and success in your new place and job.

                               Regards Basss