RAMADAN UMRA CHARTER departing December 22nd 1999 from Banjul and
returning to Banjul from Jeddah on January 10th 2000.

We are please to announce to the General Public that we have just
finalised our LAYLATUL QADR  (last 2 Weeks of RAMADAN) UMRA charter to
the Holy land MAKKAH and MEDINA with a reputable Golf Aviation Company.
The Boeing 737 Aircraft has a configuration of 146 Seats and the
Reservation for seats on this Charter is strictly on first come first
serve basis.

The UMRA Air Transportation Charter will cost Roundtrip BANJUL  JEDDAH
direct  D10,900:-  As usual Accomodation during RAMADAN is optional but
is not included in the Airfare.  To avoid disappointment Bookings have
begun in earnest and is purely on first come first serve basis. (I
repeat).  Early bookins are recommendable to avoid last minute rush rush
and late payments.  RAMADAN  begins December 9th 1999 and Eid prayer is
on January 8th 2000.

We welcome payments from Home and Abroad for intended UMRA clients.

Regards

PA O. NJIE
MANAGING DIRECTOR

GLOBE TRAVEL AGENCY
TEL :    220- 22 44 90                                         P. O.
BOX    2069
TEL :    220- 22 21 44                                         N. T. C.
COMPLEX
FAX:     220- 22 49 70                                         BANJUL
THE GAMBIA
PRIVATE TEL : 220- 39 24 03                          THE GAMBIA