Fankanta Pills Cause 27 Disease- Imam Fatty

     Imam Abdoulie Fatty of State House Mosque has said he has uncovered "a major Fankanta secret."  The secret, the scholarly imam said, is that, "Fankanta pills and injections cause more than 27 diseases."

      Imam Fatty said this exposé was made by Mariette Dieng, a doctor working at Dakar Principal Hospital.

      Quoting Dr Dieng, Imam Fatty said contraceptive pills cause hypertension, blood infusion in the brain, yellow fever, heart disease, headache, myopia, dry skin, paralysis and lip sore. Imam Fatty said Dr Dieng said the pills pollute breast milk, induce vomiting, breast tenderness, body sores, elephantiasis and abnormal menstrual periods. "Dr Mariette condemned both male and female condoms because he said they are unsafe as such they may burst, vanish into the womb or cause bruises to the womb. Some contraceptives, she said, result in cancer thus leading to surgical operations. It pains womb and as a result the user needs pain killer," Fatty said.

      Imam Fatty noted that Dr Dieng's research also proved that women using contraceptives sometimes bleed heavily during menstruation which leads to low blood pressure. "Young girls are always victims of this trouble," he stated.

      "According to the results of Mariette's research, certain conditions must be met before women start using Fankanta-related contraceptive pills or injections. Women should ensure they do not suffer breast problem, heart disease, mental disorder and highblood pressure. They should know their weight and visit the gynaecologist to check them," Fatty noted.

      In conclusion, Imam Fatty called on women to desist from using all types of Fankanta pills and injections because they are made to cause more harm than good. "How can we have a healthy population if women are unhealthy? We should not be afraid of rapid population growth rather we need to pray for development," he emphasised.