Joe
  thanks for the revelation in your private mail between Paps, yourself and I. He knows more than I do and I guess he made it more clear for you.
  Gambia-L and Gambians, here we have another opportunity to give our support to a brother who have for the past decades been trying to promote music and culture of the Gambia, in the Gambia and the rest of the world. He is Paps Touray, a national asset who, we all need to "Stand up and Support".
  He and his group has plans to make a major tour, to once more promote to sell Gambian music to the world. Paps has played with very renowned musicians in Africa, Europe and here in the United States. I hope they can't wait to perform with Paps. Who would not like to see Paps on a stage with Mike Booth, Sourakata Koita, Gary Meek, Jeff Elliot, Richard Tibbits, Bill Summers, Alan Eskinasi and Kunon Jarjutay on keyboards and William Aura and my dear friend Ousman Beyai. These are people ready to work with Paps and we should be ready to support him.
  I hope we will give him that support and thanks very much Joe.

Bye for Now
Ebou