Thanks for the information
For those of us far away who are interested we would appreciate to get a summary from anyone who is attending.
Thanks

MSSidibeh wrote:

Hello, I am using Sidibeh's e-mail facility to relay this notice: Dr. Mamadou S.C Janneh, commonly known as Sabari (from Gunjur) will give a public lecture on  "THE  SIGNIFICANCE  AND IMPORTANCE  OF  KNOWLEDGE  IN  ISLAM" on Saturday, 27 November. The Venue is Årsta Folketshus and starts at 1600.  Hrs. prompt. Everyone is welcome. Dr. Janneh obtained LLB in Sharia at Al Ashar university in Cairo.He conducted his doctoral studies in the Netherlands where he did his post doctoral work at the University of Leiden. RSVP Madalieu Darbo.