Assalaamu alaikum Buharry

Alhamdulillah. Well I am 'pure' Mandinka, Wollof, Serere. i.e. Jabang,
Mbayen, Nduren, Drammeh, Tabally, Jammeh, Demba.......and the list goes on
and on and on:). Did I say pure? Anyway, I treasure this 'pure mixture'.

BTW, some folks say Jabang is from Gassama Jabbi, but I'm not sure. Do you
have any idea? If so please add Gassama Jabi to the above list. Thank you
for your wise interjections. May Allah keep you well.

Allahumma salli wasallim alaa Nabiyyina Muhammad. Wasalaam.
Modou Mbye