Hospital Principal de Dakar clarifies

             Few days after the State House Imam Fattyıs statement alleging that he has "uncovered a major family planning secret from one Dr Mariette Dieng  at the Hospital

            Principal of Dakar" claiming that contraceptive pills and injections cause more than 27 diseases, the hospital has denied having a doctor by that name.A letter dated October 26, with reference number OF/NRD/099-93 shown to Daily Observer addressed to the Gambia-German Family Planing Association from the

            general medical chief of the hospital, Phillippe-Normand, and the project chief of the family planning unit, stated, "We want to inform that the above mentioned name, DrMariette Dieng, is not under the staff list of the Hospital Principal of Dakar."

            Contacted for his reaction, Imam Fatty told Daily Observer  yesterday that he got the information from a cassette, which  is in his possession.  "I gathered it from acassette given to me, and this is in my possession," he said..