From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: HKanteh
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 06:06:16 EST
Subject: Re: To Alpha, Hamjatta and Saul
To: [log in to unmask]

Alpha,
    I salute your frank and conciliatory posting. I'm glad we all agreed that
Halifa despite his selflessness and sacrifice shouldn't be above scrutiny
just as nonentities like my humbleself. Agreed that the language we choose to
moderate this discourse should be couched in diplomacy; I believe I have by
every definition of the word being respectful towards Halifa's person. You
used the word "derogatory" in your posting: I ask you again did you glean any
"derogatory" remarks or insinuations in my postings towards Halifa's? Should
you would alert me and I shall beseech Halifa's forgiveness. You have so far
not yielded this. As Halifa himself has asserted here, the use of polemical
language to reveal the hollowness of one's positions and postulates is not an
attack on the person itself.
    I salute you Brother.
    Cordially,
    Hamjatta Kanteh