G-L

Please read Clinton's Lary King intreview. I think the following paragraphs are very pertinent to note :

"If I read a column, like an op-ed column, of  someone who says,
`I think the Clinton administration policy is all wet on this for these  reasons,'
I'll read that. Because Benjamin Franklin said our critics are our friends. They show us our faults."
I wish we could all see our critics this way in the new millenium in Africa, especially. Leaders should have more listening ears for their critics than their supporters to see the bad road.

                  "If you're angry all the time over things people say
                  about you ... then you're wasting a lot of time and
                  emotional energy that belongs to the American
                  people. And you're not going to make good
                  decisions, so nothing really good can come of that."

...and that energy also belongs to The Gambia and Africa. Let's not waste time getting annoyed over simple things.

Read on.

Regards

Yunusa Bah

http://www.cNn.com/1999/ALLPOLITICS/stories/12/24/clinton.legal.fees.01/index.html