Hi Guys,
    I think a clarification is called for here. No one is stopping
Matarr from setting up his own rival Gambia List. This will in the long
run  be better for him and the rest of us. Maybe if he does that, then
it will be OK for him and any other person to use profanities. Such
attitudes should not be tolerated here, no matter what reconciliation is
taking place.
So this is a challenge to you, Mr Njie, set up your own discussion forum
where immaturity is the order of the day, and see how many decent people
will waste their energy and time to even give it a sideways glance!!!

The guy's immaturity is beyond comprehension. If in the final analysis,
he is allowed back in, then please let us make sure that  first and
foremost he writes an unequivocal letter of apology to all the people
he'd been insulting.That will be reconcilliation from his part.

I do not understand something though, if he thinks this List is such a
scum, why on earth does he want to be a member.

I wrote privately to a couple of guys on this list saying we should
present an olive branch to Matarr, but good old Matarr does not
disappoint anyone, he emailed me back yesterday with more insults.
Maybe, Mr Drammeh and the other guys I have sent private emails to, have
not forwarded them to him. I was all about reconciliation. (That's not
the point here though). If we are able to forgive and reconcile with
him, then surely he can find it in his heart to write a letter of
apology to the list and promise to see other people's points of views,
but not necessarily agreeing with it, without having have to steep so
low.

Reconciliation is between two people/parties. It will be futile to us to
let this geezer back in to the family, if he will not be prepared to
repent for his wrongs. Even Allah only forgives those who repent, the
Quran and the Hadiths taught us.

This is my personal opinion, in private, myself and Matarr will probably
continue our cyber warfare for a very long time to come. I will not get
so low as to abuse his parents, but I have and will continue to reply
back to all his private emails to me with the simple reply "GROW UP,
MATE".

Please let's think this true, once  again reconciliation is between two
people/parties!

Peace be unto us all

Mr Manneh

NB. Please for the rest of the guys who think this List so anti Jammeh,
I tell you, please set up a pro Jammeh list. It is very simple!!
Personally am not anti Jammeh, but one has to be blind not to see that
he and his government have failed the Gambian people. That is not a
personal attack, that's just myself /someone else's political
observation.