0100,0100,0100In the name of Allah,kind and most merciful. O Lord! Bestow Your greetings on our Prophet Muhammad,(S) who opened what was shut, who ended what preceded him,who has set equity by justice,who leaded humanity to Your upright road,also to his family,greetings worthy of his merit and of his high value. Allah! Says in the Holy Qur àn: "Indeed,in the Messenger of Allah,you have for you,the best example." (33:21). "We send you (Muhammad)not but as a blessing for the Universe". (21:107) "He it is who has send His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may make it conqueror of all religion,however much idolaters may be averse."(61:9) It is through Muhammad (S) that Allah has completed the Islamic way of life. No other person in the history of mankind has left so deep an impact of the life of his followers as Muhammad (S),the last messenger of Allah. His life is the best example(Uswatun-Hasanah) for us to follow.He has shown us how to obey Allah,the Lord of the Universe.Allah says in the Qur àn: "Say(O Muhammad),if you love Allah,follow me;Allah will love you and forgive your sins,Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."(3:31). It means that Allah will be pleased with us only if we practise Islam as practised by Muhammad(S).He has been described in the Qur àn as`the blessing for the Universe`(Rahmatul lil `alamin). Muhammad`s (S)duty,according to the Qur àn was to make Islam supreme over all other system of life(61:9, 48:28, 7:33). In other words,you can say that Muhammad(S)was made the messenger of Allah to see that truth prevails and falsehood vanishes. As muslims,we must also work towards the establishment of the supremacy of Allah`s Law and the removal of evil from society. This is one of the best Jihad. The difference between Muhammad(S)and us is that he received guidance direct from Allah(SWT) through revelation,but we did not. Muhammad(S)was not only a messenger but a man as well.He was not a super human being,but a mortal man and the last messenger of Allah!.(18:110). We declare that the Qur àn has mentioned that Mohammad(S)was the mercy of mankind. It is prooved that,on the day of the last judgement,he will intercede on their behalf,that he is the cheif of the son of Adam. Adam and those who are after him will fall in under his banner on the day of the resurrection.He is the latest and the leader of prophets, his religion is the best,his nation perfect,his book the most valuable of all the books revealed by Heaven.He is the first to arise from earth.He is the first to reach heaven.He has got the means. Allah!(SWT) has had regard for him more than for anyone else. He has enhanced his glamour,he has opened everything for him, forgave him everthing,he has preserved his family from blemish, He set him in a night trip to heavens,swore by his name,by his time, by his country,granted him profusion.His verse are eternal.His religion has abolished the other religions.He has been the messenger of the whole humanity. Here are the items of what we have stated:according to the exegets, there is a difference between the position of the Friend,our Prophet - may the greetings of Allah be to him,and the other`s position. You have some verse here which partly explain this statement. Let us first begin by the difference of position between him and the khalil (friend of Allah): El khalil (Abraham) begs pardon by saying: "It is from him that I beseech the forgivness of my sin on the day of accounts" wherewas in that respect the position of the Habib (the Confident of Allah) is the following: "Yes,we made you winner of a glamourous victory so that Allah forgives you the early beginnings of your sin and whatever of it has belate". The friend is in the situation of an applicant. He says: "Do not wail out on the day of the resurrection"whereas he gave satisfaction to the Confidant without a slighest request. "The day when Allah will not lower the Prophet and his companions". The friend said:"Grant me a truthful tongue among the lowest" meanwhile to the Confidant he said:"we have heightened your glamour". Speaking of the friend,he says:"Spare me and my children from the worshipping of idols".While the Confidant:"Allah wills to spare you the blemish, O people of the prophet`s household".The friend says: Allah satisfies me".Whereas for the Confidant:"O Prophet,Allah satisfies you"The friend says:"I walk towards my God who will lead me",when for the Confidant:"Glory be to Him who set his servant to journey by night",and so on. To be continue Alaahumasalli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa ali Muhammadin Samba Goddard (Pulo) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html ----------------------------------------------------------------------------