Fellows,
The topic has become more about KANU than what goes on between the posts. But is there anybody on Gambia L, who can tell us why KANU spent 3 seasons by AJAX Amsterdam,
 with a defective heart and all the doctors in Holland could not see it. (I am not talking about some 4th rated, 3rd class or 2nd division club, but AJAX AMSTERDAM of Johan Cruijff, Neeskens, Krol, Rep, Haan and you name them), and 3 days in Milan it was spotted? Or why KANU had to be evicted from his house for not paying his house rents? This was on the front page of all national papers.  Remember AJAX was his first EUROPEAN experience and in his 3 seasons, Ajax was the team to beat in Europe. If anyone can give answers to these questions, I think we will all understand why there is a discussion about his salary.

P.S.
I live in Amsterdam and I do not think there is anybody on Gambia L who follows the game more than I. With the exception of my wife and the computer Football is my only personal pastime. I hardly watch television, if the ball is not rolling.

Prince (Sloans)