A Merry Christmas and Ramadan Mubarak to all.

My sincere thanks Mr. Halifa Sallah and the Foroyaa team for sharing with us their thoughts and views on life and politics in the Gambia. However, each time I read a piece from Mr. Sallah or Foroyaa, looks more like commentaries from academics than politicians. You sometimes wonder whether they are politicians or acdemics! Of course I do not intend to question what they (Foroyaa-PDOIS) are, but I sometimes feel that Gambians and Gambian politics may be better off with them in a Center for Gambian Studies!

Malanding Jaiteh