Saul,
The message is clear and simple - he is "Morrocanizing" OUR state house "for security reasons" and is using a Moroccan contractor to do it because he does not trust any Gambian and has some vested interest in the Moroccan company. He dare not tell us that those who built his palace at kanilai and the new airport are not fit to do the job.
Perhaps, half way through the project, he will invite tenders from Gambian contractors to bid for the contract he has already awarded, like he did with the sale of Atlantic Hotel.

I find it hard to believe that some people think that this rogue is doing something for our country...............it's unfortunate!

Abdoulie A. Jallow

"If you will tell me why the fen
appears impassable, I then
will tell you why I think that I
can get across it if I try."
I May, I Might I Must - by Marianne Moore