CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Issodhos @aol.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:36:25 EST
In a message dated 2/9/00 8:03:57 PM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

>   I asked that certain person(s) seize using insulting  references
>   racist ones) , without any intention to supress anyone's right to speak.
>   Tracy and Iss-bla-bla what his name, have understood this quite well. So,
>  please, leave Balkans and Balkan people the fuck alone! Direct your
imperial
>  arrogance on some other list, more in accord with your political beliefs.
>  White Storm Front, for instance.

    Of course you want to silence others who question you, and failing that
you hope to marginalize what they say by labeling them.  It is known as a
fallacy of argument.  YOu are now back peddling for all you are worth.
Good!:-)  You also attempt to falsely link me with Tresy though there is no
such link.  It is an old propagandist's trick highly favored by totalitarian
leaning types who prefer to silence others.  Your not fooling me fella.;-)
Next you  attempt to pretend you know anything about my political beliefs and
insinuate that I belong on what I take to be some sort of White separatist
list.  You may have some on this list acting as your apologist and you may
have Tony (the Attack Poodle) Abdo on your chain, but you're not fooling me,
Bub, I recognize your words for the political hustling they really are.
Yours,
Issodhos