CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 18:28:49 -0500
Documents were found in Ramallah proving that the PLO was supplying the
explosives to the suicides; else, where did they get the bombs to blow
themselves up with? And it makes clear that the suicides are a strategy,
however desperate it it. Those who are recruiting, training, and arming the
suicides are looking, not to 1967 border, but to 1947, when Israel did not
exist. They are as wrong as Sharon is in his approach to destroy the
Palestinian independence movement. neither will go away.