CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sarah Curran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:45:32 -0500

Look into Bette Hagmans new Cook Book, I have lent mine out to a friend or
I would give you page numbers and all, however, my 5 year old loves the
choc. chip cookies from that book, they are a little crunchy but I am sure
you could soften them up,  it may even give suggestions for that.

Also if you ever want some really gook premade choc. chip cookies get
Frookies in your local health food store, they are soft and really great.