PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Jane R. Camerini" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 07:30:19 -0600
I enjoyed a book called *Thoughts Without a Thinker* by Mark Epstein, 1995.
 The front cover says"psychotherapy from a buddhist perspective."
There may not be as much on the physical as you are looking for, but it
addresses the role that meditation can play in conjunction with deep therapy.

By the way, the recent discussion on the brief vignette was most
interesting;  I thought sophie's comments were among the most clear and
beautifully expressed I have read -- she captures the complexity with
amazing lucidity.

Jane Camerini