CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
frank scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:08:51 -0800
Independent is one thing, but in the employ of the USA and posing as
independent is another...it is quite common for media sources in foreign
places to be under the control of  outsiders, like our great and
glorious "free" press, which works to do to foreigners what it does to
us: fill our heads with so much bullshit that we all soon have brown
eyes...

this item may indeed be about a government trying to control the media,
but it could just as equally be about THIS government using serb media
to destroy serbia!

Nothing - repeat - nothing! in that exchange establishes anything but
accusations , said accusations coming from someone who seems to be
threatened in the first place...the media person is threatened in the
second place...none of this would, in and of itself, establish anything
but the need for more info.....rush to judgment, anyone??

fs