CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lu Cholerton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Celiac-Diabetes Support List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 23:45:25 +0200

Hi Jane,
Is it possible for you to give me a bit more detail about these books, ie
authors names and ISBN number if possible?

Lucille Cholerton
Chairperson Gluten Intolerance/Coeliac Support Group, Durban, South Africa
Web Site: http://www.labspec.co.za/coeliac/index.htm