CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cari Schutzler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 23:16:14 +0000

Thanks to all of you that sent so many helpful hints
when we started down this gluten-free path last month!!

I have a question.  Erik has never shown any
symptoms/signs of his gluten intolernce.  It just showed
up in his blood test.  Regardless, we have gone the
gluten free path.  He "cheated" last Thursday and ate
chicken nuggets from Burger King.  Then he ate a biscuit
the next morning.  Well..ever since he has complained of
stomach aches every time he eats(gluten-free).  These
are the first symptoms I have ever seen in him.  Could
he be showing signs now that his system has been
relatively gluten-free for almost 2 months?  How long
does it take for the pain to pass after ingesting the
bad food??