THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 19:42:27 -0800
Dear Thyroid Folks,

If you sympathize with Dr. Derry's case, and if
you can, please provide support for Dr. Derry.
You may consider your support a way of
supporting this Thyroid discussion group.

Everyone, Please Be Polite

Whether you live in Canada, USA, or elsewhere,
I think it is clear that we are ALL under assault
by supremely evil forces that *desire* unthinking
doctors ruled by faulty lab tests and greedy
pharmaceutical manufacturers. If doctors who
deal with thyroid issues based on human, patient
symptoms rather than ignorant, incomplete
laboratory tests are to be persecuted, then
we ARE ALL at grave risk.

I believe it is time for ALL of us to speak up,
politely, please.

Be Nice

For those who don't know, BE NICE, BE NICE,
BE NICE. Any ugliness will *damage* and
weaken our efforts - so, do not lose your
composure. Be logical, give human examples
and BE NICE.

I, personally, request that each and every
member of Thyroid (yes, YOU) write a message
in support of Dr. Derry. Examples have been
posted. Addresses are below. You may
consider this a payment for the free services
you've received from this Thyroid group
discussion, please.

If this group has benefited you, please now
find a way to support Dr. Derry. [If you cannot
be nice, you are exempt from this request,
and you must keep silent in shame. Only
polite communications should result from my
request, please.]

If you need copies of the relevant messages
reposted for your study, please let me know.

As always, thank you for your support.

 Pax,
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]> 206/463-2322
Discussion list owner: Allergy, Arthritis, PCHealth, Rubber, Thyroid

Thyroid
Discussion Group http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html

=== speak now, or lose your voice forever ===