THYROID Archives

Thyroid Discussion Group

THYROID@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 12:50:13 -0700
Dear Thyroid Folks,

Below is an anonymous message.

Please keep the cards and letters coming in.

 Pax,
Ballew Kinnaman <[log in to unmask]> 206/463-2322
Discussion list owner: Allergy, Arthritis, Rubber, Thyroid

Thyroid
Discussion Group http://www.Emissary.Net/thyroid/index.html

=== ===

I have nothing financially or otherwise to gain by using the following service.
I am not associated with them anyway, other than to buy what I cannot get from my many doctors, Cytomel.
I use the following service and have never received SPAM.  I am also completely satisfied with this company.
I am in USA.

http://www.1drugstore-online.com/

N.D.