EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Fobare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 19:16:19 -0600
Much thanks Rob!

I do have a couple of followups --

I did note that the word "book" was mentioned in your intro as well as by
the good Dr himself late in the interview. Did you get any sense as to when
this tome would be finished? I just had to ask.

There is a passage in one of Art's answers:

"Such systems show power law variation (see Ari Goldberger's group at the
REY Lab at Harvard for an example of power law variation and its relation
to a healthy heart)."

Here is the URL for the Rey Lab:

http://reylab.bidmc.harvard.edu/

What exactly does it mean to be in "negative energy balance"? Can this be
achieved by going to bed 3-5 hours after dinner and getting a good 8 hours
sleep?

Glutathione is mentioned at the very end of the interview. Could Dr de Vany
be prevailed upon to reveal which HMPScience formulation he uses? They have
several packages to choose from(at least 5 with Glutathione), and I'm
planning on becoming an HMP customer sometime in the next 6 weeks or so.

       Thanks again for some great stuff Rob!

       Dave Fobare