CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eli Rohn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 11:00:00 -0400

Greetings,
I just discovered this group. I am the father of a diabetic child (type 1)
who's also diagnosed with Celiac, and thus the ongoing interest in the
subject.
TUFINIT's line of products are Gluten free and Lactose free. For US
customers, their products are available only via the Internet, on
http://www.TUFINIT.com The products are shipped from Edison NJ.
All their products are GLUTEN FREE, and are on the approved list of the
Israeli Celiac Society. Some of their products are sugar free.
Regards
Eli

* Please provide references to back up claims of a product being appropiate *