BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"<Mr. Leslie>" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 19:10:53 -0800
Britney,

Now I understand.  I want you to know it is not for blind but for the
visual impaired AND deaf-blind.  Should be include speech, easy read in
large print screen, and braille.

I would like you visit one the blind school near you.  I only know Helen
Keller National Center in NY and Perkins School for the blind in
Watertown, Mass.

Otherwise, others may tell you more.

Leslie--