PALEODIET Archives

Paleolithic Diet Symposium List

PALEODIET@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:48:51 +0800
This is consistent with the known association of NASH/FLD with hyperinsulinaemia/ insulin
resistance syndrome.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?
cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11826411&dopt=Abstract

It is also associated with oxidative stress . Paleo diets have far more antioxidants than high
carb diets.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?
cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11668021&dopt=Abstract

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?
cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=11668021&dopt=Abstract

Dr Ben Balzer [log in to unmask]