BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Al Gilman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:47:11 -0500
A solution that is common in Linux is to swap the functions of the Control
and Caps Lock keys.  That puts the Control function in the "right place" on
my Compaq keyboard.  I don't know the easiest way to do this in Windows.

Al