BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
marvin hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 01:43:55 GMT
hi its marvin here.
i will be enrolling in three subjects this semester at my local college in
adelaide, Australia as elective in the Information Technology degree. they
are:

intro to user documentation.
Intro to written Documentation.
Intro to Computer Based Documentation.
i was thinking of writing a user manual and help files using html works 1.5.
in how to use a programming language like:
visual basic 6.0, visual basic applications for office 97 6.0, turbo pascal
7 for dos, Delphi 5.0, Visual c, or Borland c Builder 5.0 or Java.
if anyone can give me information about using these programming languages as
i will choose one of them for my project.
if anyone can help with info, tips, tricks, and documentations, and short
cut keys and how to read round the screen and any scripts for any of these
languages then i would be grateful if you could send all info, links and
files as attatchments if necessary via [log in to unmask]
as soon as possible as classes start next monday.
cheers marvin.
have a nice day.