CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Julianna Butzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:43:00 EST

SATURDAY MAY 4TH

SPRING LAKE, NEW JERSEY
Come and join Celiacs across America for the
 First Annual Walk for Celiac Disease
to benefit the University of Maryland
Center for Celiac Research.

Plans are underway for our first Walk on the beautiful Spring Lake boardwalk,
Saturday morning, May 4th at 10:30am.  Many details will follow.  This is an
International Walk taking place at many spots around the country and abroad
with more than 30 groups planning on walking May 4th to support Celiac
Awareness.

To help with my planning for the event, I would appreciate any feedback on
whether you are interested in walking.  Preregistration is $10 adult, $6
children 18 and under.  The Center for Celiac Research is supplying a limited
number of t-shirts and I would like to make sure we have adequate amount for
our Walk in Spring Lake.

Please reply with the number of people (estimate) who may be attending.
Pledge Sheets will be available shortly and we are asking people to pledge a
flat fee.

Much more to follow!!!!!

Look forward to your replies.

Wendy Butzer