EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alan Cantor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:39:26 -0500
If you would like a Windows-based discrete speech recognition program, look
no further. One of my clients is getting rid of her Win95 machine, and is
interested in selling her copy of DragonDictate 2.5. Discrete speech
recognition works better some people than continuous speech recognition.

She definitely has the CD-ROM, but no guarantees that still has the manual
or the microphone.

If you are interested, write me privately with an offer to purchase. She has
no interest in megabucks of profit, but she wants enough to cover the cost
and trouble of shipping.

Alan

Alan Cantor
Cantor Access Inc.